Welcome!

sexta-feira, 3 de junho de 2011

Star Wars Wondefuls- Part 2

Hi!!!!
Here I am with more Star Wars Wanderfuls (SWW)
Look what I found on bizarrebytes:

Leia:

 "The more you tighten your grip, Internet, the more craft ideas will slip through your fingers."
Han Solo:
"'Cause no mystical pattern controls my destiny.  It's all a lot of needle tricks and nonsense." 
Luke Skywalker :
"I'll never turn to the plastic side...I am an amigurumi, like my father before me." 
Master Yoda
"Hmph.  Adventure.  Heh.  Excitement.  Heh.  An amigurumi craves not these things." 
C3PO :
"We seem to be made to be forwarded back and forth across the Internet.  It's our lot in life." 
R2-D2
"R2, why do you have to be so cute?" 
Stormtrooper:
"These are not the amigurumi that we're looking for" 
 Chewbacca:
"Laugh it up, Yarnball." 
Ewok:
"You're a yarny little thing, aren't you?"
 
And...
 
 
Darth Vader:
"Perhaps I can find new ways to crochet them."

Don't loose the next SWW...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário